Cusp-a point of transition, as from one historical period to the next;
the borders between the twelve astrological signs.
You are considered to be "on the cusp" if you were born
within a day or two of the beginning or end of any sign.

The Rocky Mountains, Lander's Peak, 1863; Albert Bierstadt


05 November 2014

Of on a Tangent

Just so my blog doesn't die altogether I have spent a little time last night cleaning things up and updating some links. I will still lean toward Scripture and art but there will be a bit more social commentary.

I have been doing most of my posting on Facebook but I'm getting  a little tired of that. I want to be able to express myself more freely and "On the Cusp" is a better place for that. 

Election results have left me a bit disappointed. Though I don't agree with all the stands the Democrats take on life issues, I believe they have the greater good of the people at heart.

It will be interesting to see how much of a mandate the Republicans think they have.  Just because the stock market keeps going up doesn't mean the economy is getting better, especially for the poor and middle class.

No comments: